Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Everbloom Eduserve.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Convenience fee charged for providing online payment services shall be borne by the user.
- The issue, if any, related to online payments will be taken care in the school office only.
We respect your right to privacy.
When you visit the web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
- Your child's and your Aadhar ID, contact information and home address, email and mobile number, demographic information and other personally identifiable information.
- Your computer or network IP address.
- We require this information for internal record keeping.
- Your information is kept confidential and is used to administer the services provided by the school. Some information like your address, email and mobile number is shared with our payment gateway provider in case you do any online payment of fees. Besides what is stated above the we (School) do not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this site to other companies or organizations.
- This policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Refunds and Cancellations
- All Fees are to be paid by cheque / Online Gateway as per notifications by the school office.
- Please write the Name, Std., Division and G.R. No. of the Student on the reverse of the cheque.
- If any cheque is dishonoured, parents will be required to pay Rs 500/- as cheque return charges. In addition the late fee charges will also applicable.
- Schedule of payment
Term I: To be paid before commencement of the next Academic year, as per the dates communicated by the school.
Term II: Before the results of Term I are collected, as per the date communicated by the school.
- In case of late payment of fees, prior permission is to be obtained from principal & late fees charges
of Rs 100/- per week is to be paid for a delay of every week.
- Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
- All Documents, once submitted become the property of the school and are not returned.
- All Fees will be payable for 12 months.
- Parents please note that the school’s only source of income to meet the recurring expenses are the fees.
The fees structure will be revised in proportion to the rising price index to meet the school expenditure.
- Special Events, activities and Entry charges for programs will be charged as per the requirement.